About a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up apple application support was not found problem and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to fix apple application support was not found?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Run SmartPCFixer to fix apple application support was not found Error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Double-click the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to repair apple application support was not found problem.
Method Two: To remove apple application support was not found issue effectively and efficiently, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
apple application support was not found file is absolutely an important files for your system. You should pay much attention to it. Above all, apple application support was not found removal tool is your ideal choice that will help you get rid of problem with little effort and in no time..DNS_ERROR_ZONE_HAS_NO_SOA_RECORD,ERROR_EFS_NOT_ALLOWED_IN_TRANSACTION,ERROR_INVALID_PRIMARY_GROUP,ERROR_SXS_KEY_NOT_FOUND,ERROR_TS_VIDEO_SUBSYSTEM_ERROR
Read More:,client exe,win error code 2,code d erreur 1603,sqldumper library failed initialization your installation is either corrupt or has been tampered,fehler 1935